The bakery belonged to the former forester's lodge and was built in 1860/62. After the 2nd World War, a displaced family found refuge here for years. The oven served as a place to sleep at that time.
In 2003 – after a fundamental renovation – the bakery was reopened and bread was again produced in the historical building. On every "Adventure Sunday" on the monastery site, the monastery baker bakes fresh bread!